Saturday, August 17, 2013

School Girl

Isn't she the cutest kindergartner you have ever seen?  Lily has completed her first three days of school and really seems to be enjoying it. I have to admit, I had a weird feeling the night before thinking about dropping her off at school for an entire day.  I just can't believe that past five years have gone so fast.  Jeff and I were both able to take her the first day and help her get settled.  I know she will love school, and I look forward to watching her learn so many new things this year!

 




Yes, we did stop at Mimi and Papaw's house so they could see her before her first day.  And yes, my dad did get her a card and balloon. :) 



Her very own locker!


Already hard a work (she knows she better be the best behaved student in the class with a mom for a teacher!)

No comments: