Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Lazy days are gone...

Well people.  This is it.  The final days of summer.  It was fun while it lasted.  Playground, pool, lounging around days are no longer.  What great memories though.  I am so blessed to have this time with my kids!

 




Last week, I took the cross country team to the Indiana Dunes by Lake Michigan.  What a beautiful place.  Our days were filled with hard running (the sand dunes are tough) and good times bonding as a team.  Our first meet is next week!

 





Yes.  My sister is a SENIOR!  WHAT?




Too cute not to post!


One last date night of the summer...Jeff's birthday!  We enjoyed a night at the restaurant my brother manages, The Northside Social, in Broadripple.  So delicious!



And, can you believe it?  Lily starts kindergarten tomorrow?  I will do a first day of school post (if I stop crying long enough).  I really can't believe she will be in school ALL DAY LONG!  She will be awesome, and I know she will learn a ton!

No comments: