Friday, May 17, 2013

Where is May going?

May has been busy!  The first weekend, I raced in my 7th Indianapolis Mini Marathon (13.1 miles).  This time, my brother Aaron ran with me.  It was a fun event!  This happened to be the same day as BSU graduation.  I skipped graduation to run, but I finally have my Masters degree in Educational Administration.  It only took about 5 years (I started when Lily was 5 months old), but I can say that I am done with classwork (unless I decide to become Dr. Quinn!).

I decided that is would be fun to go to a Reds game with Jeff last weekend.  He is a huge baseball fan, so I got Sarah to agree to let us drop off our kids for the evening, and we headed to Cincinnati for the game.  We had good seats, and Jeff even had a foul ball land in his hand.  We enjoyed our evening alone and are very thankful to Pat and Sarah for taking on four kids at once.







Mother's Day was also very nice!  I am thankful to be a mom to two amazing little people, and I am grateful to have a wonderful mom and mother-in-law in my life.
 Just love the note Lily made at preschool!  It cracks me up.  I really wish I took naps and I was 25 :)


In other news...
Can you believe this guy will be 20 months this month?  He is growing so fast.  It is funny to listen to him talking up a storm.  He is putting words together, and you can even understand what he wants.  He is sleeping ALL NIGHT LONG in his own bed with NO PACIFIER!  This has been going on for a few weeks now.  So proud of our little man.


No comments: