Thursday, May 23, 2013

My Nephews are 2!

Nolan-May 3rd
We were so sad to miss Nolan's party in Ohio (Lily and I were sick with the stomach flu) earlier this month.  The spitting image of his dad, Nolan's personality is hilarious!  He is smart, and loves books.  He doesn't like for you to get in his space (and Parker is doing this a lot).  He is taking after his older brother and is getting all the baseball terms and moves mastered!  We love visiting him, and I am looking forward to watching Parker and him become best buds!!


Evan-May 22nd
What's not to love!  Evan has the most beautiful blue eyes you have ever seen (which will make all the ladies swoon over him one day).  He also doesn't really like Parker in his space (can't say I blame him), and I love hearing him say, "No, Parker!"  He has a great smile and laugh, and I can't wait to spend time with him at the pool this summer.  We are looking forward to celebrating his birthday this weekend!


It is hard to believe these two little guys are already two!  Seems like we were all just pregnant together.  TIME NEEDS TO SLOW DOWN!

No comments: