Friday, June 22, 2012

Summer Fun

Last night, we went over to my mom's cousin's house and were able to get on her horses.  My sister has been riding for several years, but last night, we tagged along.  My best friend, Traci, has been here for a couple weeks and really wanted to ride.  I was happy we were able to get on the horses before it rained!
One of Lily's favorite people-my cousin Olivia!
Gorgeous horses

Lily was squealing with excitement the entire ride





These pictures were actually taken this past weekend.  My sister came into town for Father's Day.  The little boys enjoyed an evening wagon ride after a Pizza King dinner and strawberry shortcake :)



When they weren't wrestling, they were loving on each other!


On Sunday, we walked the Greenway with my parents, brother, and sister.  Parker slept the entire time and Lily had fun wearing out Uncle Steve, Aunt Hannah, Papaw and Mimi! We enjoyed a sweet treat of Berry Winkle after our walk.

Uncle Stephen was tired and needed a ride back.

Somehow, Hannah got stuck pulling!
Lily's legs were tired so Papaw Jim rescued her!


What a great summer we are having!

No comments: