Tuesday, January 24, 2012

To Lily Bug on her 4th birthday!

It is hard to believe that four years ago today (at 9:39 am) we were welcoming tiny, little you into the world. From the moment you were born you were full of spunk and quite stubborn-a trait that you get from me! I used to hear my mom and dad say how quickly times flies, and I didn't understand them until I had you. I truely cannot tell you how fast the last four years have been. We have enjoyed every second of you (okay, sometimes you make us want to pull our hair out). You are smart, creative, and a great big sister. I enjoy watching you learn new things and love the fact that you love to ask questions. You love to play make-believe with your toys. You also like to "make" things with playdough and paper. Preschool has been wonderful, and you love your school friends and teachers. They are helping you write your name, learn the days of the week, and you do so many art projects. I have to admit, watching you become so independent has made me teary eyed more than once. I am looking forward to continuing to be there as you grow. Happy Birthday Lily! We love you!

1 comment:

Traci Phillips said...

TEARS, Lydge! OMG! Miss you guys...Happy Birthday, Lil!