Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Another Home Project

It wouldn't be a Quinn house if there weren't constant projects going on. When we bought this house, Jeff told me I could not nag him to start a million projects. I think that he came to the realization that the living room needed an update after spending a couple months at home after his tree fiasco! So, needless to say, he has started a project, and I am SO excited! It will be the first room that actually gets "our touch." Here are some before and during pictures. I will keep posting. It should be done in a couple weeks because we are having Lily's b-day party here then (Well-I hope it is done!).

BEFORE-Notice the brown wood. Not really my style. Behind the doors is a mini bar. It isn't that I don't like a drink now and then, but this bar wasn't very stylish.
Beams
Here is the bar...

DURING-This is where the bar used to be. It has opened the room up to the kitchen more. Jeff will also be opening the wall (where you see studs) to our front room.


No comments: