Sunday, January 29, 2012

Tangled in Fun-Lily's Birthday

Lily had a fourth birthday that seemed to go on forever! Tuesday was her actual birthday and my MIL brought my niece and nephew over to sing Happy Birthday with a little cake and cupcakes in the morning. I took the afternoon off and went to preschool with her. We took ice cream cups and tea cookies to share.

Yesterday, we had a party at our house. It was quite crazy because we have been remodeling our living room and Jeff was pushing to get it back together until the last second! He wasn't very happy about me having him work around the clock, but the room looks great (pics to come). We had family and friends over for a Tangled party. It was lots of fun! Thank you to everyone who celebrated with us! Lily had a great time!! Here are some pictures from yesterday...

Thanks to Jeanie for making delicious cupcakes for us!



I was very happy with how cute the food turned out.



(Jello Boats were my favorite!)





For party favors, I made everyone a soundtrack cd that went along with the movie.





Thank you to Eric for these pictures that I stole from facebook :)






Thank you to Megan for doing face painting!






Today, we celebrated with more of our family at my Nana's house. It was crazy but fun!

My brother Aaron and his wife Angela both had their 24th b-day this month!





These are pictures I found on my camera of my MIL, Callie, and Evan singing to Lily on her birthday morning!


These are video clips from her school day birthday.

No comments: