Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Parker's Stats

BIRTH
Weight: 8 lbs, 3 oz
Height: 21 inches

5 Days Old
Weight: 7 lbs, 8 oz
Height: 19.5 inches (somehow is got shorter!)
Head: 13 inches

1 Month Old
Weight: 9 lbs, 15 oz
Height: 20 and 3/4 inches
Head: 14 inches
(He is in the 50 percentile for weight and height)

Parker is doing well! He is growing and meeting his milestones. He has even smiled at me the last couple of days :) I talked to Dr. Byrn about his stomach issues. He seems to think that he will work it out on his own and wants me to keep him on breastmilk. If we changed my diet (taking out dairy, etc) it may take a while to see if it helps. He thinks that he will grow out of the fussiness. His eye is still really red, but Dr. Byrn says that is discoloration from birth and should lighten in time. He doesn't think it is a hemangioma and shouldn't affect his eye sight. Thank goodness! Last night, Parker slept 6 hours (and I wasn't holding him)! I know that is very rare, so I won't get used to it, but I needed it.

No comments: