Monday, October 3, 2011

Newborn Pictures: Megan Knipp Fine Art & Photography



I blog about my cousin Megan all the time, but that is because she is always doing such amazing pictures for me. God bless her time and talents because she has given me such great memories. She came through again and took some great pictures of Parker on Wednesday. I just love the fact that she captures sweet moments.

At fifteen weeks pregnant, she started a maternity series of me. She took a picture every five weeks and then one when Parker was born. It is just beautiful! You can see my belly grow :) I know that taking those pictures helped make the pregnancy go faster for me. Here is the finished series...




Here is my sweet baby boy...I was just talking to Jeff about how Parker was born almost a year exactly after my emergency tubal pregnancy surgery. At the time, I was devastated to lose a pregnancy. After seeing Parker, I know that God had a different plan. I am so lucky that he gave me this beautiful, healthy baby!





You will notice that I have no naked pictures of Parker. He HATES to be cold, so he had to have clothes on! Lets hope he stays modest :)

1 comment:

Traci Phillips said...

I love you Lydge! This post made me cry. Miss you so much...give the little guy and Lily Bug some hugs and kisses from me.