Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Lily

I have been blogging a lot about our new addition and wanted to do a special post about Lily. She has had a lot of changes going on-new house, Jeff being hurt, me having a baby, and starting preschool. Overall, she is adjusting pretty well. We have occasional behavior problems and most days she just wants to be close to me. I have been proud of what a helper she is with Parker. She loves him and loves to do things for him.

Last night, we went to her school open house. She was so excited to show us "where she learns." I have been so impressed with her teachers and the things they do with the kids. She really enjoys her time there (only one crying day so far about not wanting to go). Tomorrow, I even get to go to Minnetrista with her for a field trip! Getting to be a part of her school activities has been a bonus to maternity leave.

Here are some pictures from open house. When I asked her teachers how she was doing they said she was very sweet and liked to talk (Jeff laughed because he knows where she gets this)! We are so proud of how she is doing!


They do lots of art projects...

No comments: