Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Not quite the start I expected...

Monday, I was back to work after a 2 week break. We had so much fun celebrating the holidays. Lily has been doing pretty good with potty training. I am sure there will be some accidents here and there, but, overall, I am excited with her progress and not to stressed about it!

Then Monday night came! Lily got sick in her bed around 10:30 pm. After getting her cleaned up (and all her bedding), she got sick 5 more times. She was a trooper and hit the bucket! When she finally went back to sleep, both Jeff and I were hit with the bug and were up all night sick. YUCK! Luckily, today, we are all much better. I hated to have to miss work this early into the start back. Not to mention, I had to wash EVERYTHING in my home yesterday and today. Hopefully, this is the Quinn once-a-year sickness!

I hope the rest of the week goes better...although, now we are just waiting for the snow!

No comments: