Sunday, January 10, 2010

Nana's Snow Day

lily got to sit on top of the big snow pile!


ronnie was freezing me without a coat! :) He was warm though!

Lucia!

the ice made for a perfect ride on the sled



lyndsey, ana, and hannah shoveled all the snow off


Growing up, snow and Nana's was the perfect combination! We would get so excited to clean off the pond and ice skate. It was like deja vu watching my younger cousins Ana and Lyndsey and sister Hannah cleaning off the ice today. It reminded me of all the times Maria, Sarah, Megan, Stephen, and I would go out and do it. My aunt Bev and Uncle Ronnie would pretend to be figure skaters. We always had a blast. SOO...today, Lily got a chance to test the ice. She LOVED being out there with the kids. What a wonderful Sunday with my family! I didn't get too many pictures because I was chasing after Lily, but Megan and Maria both took some that I might be stealing later!!!

No comments: