Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's and Room Updates

We have been busy the last couple days-Jeff has been working hard on our office (it is close-still some finishing work, but looking nice). Lily and I have been getting the potty training under control. I have to say that I am very proud of her. She has been dry at naps and night time. No pee accidents for many days!!!

We also had many family members over last night for New Year's Eve. We had a blast eating, hanging out, and playing games! I have no complaints about 2009. I accomplished a lot- a few more graduate classes, a 50 mile race, Lily growing healthy and learning lots of new things, a wonderful marriage, and healthy friends and family. I hope 2010 brings as many wonderful memories! Happy New Year!


the before picture-to remind everyone about the HORRIBLE paneling!

Jeff working hard on the desk and trim work


our new space! New blinds, wall word art, organizers-Jeff is building a bookshelf so I will have more pictures after everything is finished and organized!



Sarah got me these organizers from IKEA-Sarah...I have already thrown out stuff and labeled the boxes!



NEW YEAR'S EVE...
everyone gathers around the food!


lily played with mimi who made her a superwoman cape


playing games with bev, ron, aaron, and dad

olivia, ana, and hannah relaxin'


Ron seems to be the only one excited about 2010


1 comment:

Sarah said...

The office looks great, Jeff and Lydgia!