Monday, September 2, 2013

I'm alive...

...barely!  It has been a busy couple of weeks.  I am trying to learn how to juggle work, coaching, and now all of little lady's school activities.  Slowly but surely we are working into a routine (however crazy it may be).  I cherish the moments I have to see my kiddos, and it was great to have a long weekend. 

I am so proud that Lily has learned to tie shoes, mastered her address, and knows my phone number.  These are three of the things that she needs to learn for her K assessment this semester.  She is so smart :)

Poor P wasn't feeling himself this week, so we went to the doc in a box yesterday.  Thankfully, he was prescribed some medicine, and he is back to being his wild self.  Cannot believe he will be two this month!! AHHH!

Loved seeing all my siblings this weekend!  We even got mom and dad's house painted!!  It has been a year long process, but everything is looking great.  It is a beautiful BUT BIG house :)

We were able to get another swim in this weekend.  It may be getting close to our last :(.  Hard to believe fall is around the corner!

A few pics to post...hopefully a better post to come!


 





No comments: