Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Little Miss

It is easy to post often about Parker because he is changing every second, but I need to keep you updated on Lily! She is changing right before my eyes too. Last night, she even helped unload the dishwasher-and it was actually helpful! She kept saying, "I'm a good helper. Right, mom?"



Last week, my dad and I took her to the circus that came to town. It was great to go with just her because Parker is usually demanding so much of my time. She rode a pony and elephant. She ate popcorn and cotton candy, and she enjoyed seeing all the neat shows.



I took my camera, but the batteries were dead. Here are some iphone pics...and yes I had to ride the elephant because she would not go without me :)





Love this picture of my dad and Lily! He loves spending time with his grandkids and soaks up every second.

Last night, I also had Lily's parent/teacher conference. It was the first time I was on the other side of the conference! I am happy to say that she had a great report. Her teacher said she loves the art station (we knew that), especially GLUE! She said she does very detailed drawings. Academically, she knows everything she is supposed to and more! Her teacher wrote that she loves her smile and that Lily is gentle and kind. She enjoys having her.

I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER WITH HAZELWOOD! When I decided to send Lily, I wanted her to be in a place that made her love learning and school. It has done just that. She is learning knew things, and she loves going. As a teacher, there is nothing more important than getting a child excited about the learning process. They have fun AND teach good values and skills. I am blessed for this great experience.

No comments: