Tuesday, April 24, 2012

7 Months






 Is it possible? Parker is seven months old! As you can see in the pictures, he is sitting like such a big boy for long periods of time now.  He even sits up in the big bath now!  He reaches and grabs for things, although he is still pretty cautious about reaching for anything that might make him fall over.  He isn't mobile, and I am okay with that.  He loves his exersaucer and constantly jumps.  He has been going through some separation anxiety and wants his mommy all the time.  He sure does light up when he sees me, and it melts my heart-especially after a hard day of work.  

Parker has gotten through all stage one baby foods.  I have made most of the vegetables at home.  He is now eating stage two.  He really loves pieces of bread, crackers, or pancakes, and I know it won't be long before he is just eating table food.  He still has a bottle or feeds about 5 times a day.

Sleeping is still hit or miss.  He is up every night at least once, sometimes three times.  Yes, I am tired, but I know it won't be forever.  He falls asleep around 7 or 7:30 in his bed and then we never know where the night will take us!  I do let him "cry it out" for long periods of time, but he doesn't ever seem to stay asleep.

Still no teeth!  I wish they would come in because he drools nonstop and uses everything as a chew toy.

I am excited to only have a few more weeks of school so that we can have fun this summer!



No comments: