Thursday, February 23, 2012

5 Months Old

Parker is 5 months old today! WOW! Just this week he started rolling over from back to belly and belly to back. I thought he never would roll over because he is pretty low key! It is fun to watch him play with toys, grab them, and put them in his month. He found his feet the last couple weeks too. He is still the happiest baby during the day. You can't help but love his sweet smile and pudgy cheeks. He loves to interact with us and thinks we are pretty funny (he has a contagious little laugh). He has also started blowing raspberries with his lips. Lily continues to LOVE to be in his face and touching him, and he seems to be okay with that most of the time. Sleeping is still a sore subject :) He wears 6-9 month clothes and size 3 diapers. He is eating about 5 oz every three hours still. I have tried cereal twice, but am not too worried about it yet. Parker continues to add joy to our house!





I realize I always say what a happy boy Parker is but he is never smiling in my pictures because the camera freaks him out! I promise, he is so happy!!