Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving

The last few days have been wonderful! Wednesday, Sarah and Pat got into town and we had Pizza King at my house. We enjoyed two meals on Thanksgiving-one at my Nana's and one with the Greiner side later in the day. Friday afternoon we had family pictures with the Quinns and then a pasta lunch. Friday night, Jeff surprised me and we met Sarah and Pat, Sean and his girlfriend Becca, and other friends, Ryan and Janelle in Indy. We went to the IRT and saw, "A Christmas Carol." We watched the tree lighting on the circle. Then, we ate at Bucca di Beppo's. The best part was enjoying a relaxing, sleep filled evening in a hotel downtown. Thanks to my mom and Hannah for keeping our kids. It was great to spend time Jeff and go out with friends!

I just spent the afternoon/evening decorating for Christmas! I love this time of year :)


At Nana's the kids put on puppet shows!


Parker snoozed away.



Nolan and Pat relaxed...



There wasn't a shortage of kids at the Greiner dinner!


HAHA! Our attempt at a family pic :)


The Swan picture is nice!

No comments: