Saturday, November 12, 2011

I made it!

I made it through my first week back to school (and so did my mom)! Everything went pretty smoothly. My students were excited to have me back. The transition went well and I got them back into my routine. Actually the days went fast because I was constantly doing something (teaching, pumping, making copies, etc).

My mom did great with both Lily and Parker. Parker took his bottles really well. Both of the kids have had colds, and I actually took Parker to primetime to be checked out on Thursday night. The doctor said his lungs were fine-just congestion. Ready for the colds to be out of our house!

Today we are off to Lily's school bazaar and then I need to catch up on things at home. I feel like we are always going a million miles an hour. Two kids definitely keep things interesting.


Lily LOVES having her brother around!


He looks a little drugged here! He didn't like the flash!

No comments: