Friday, March 25, 2011

12 Weeks


12 weeks of pregnancy are down...many more to go! I am going to try to actually take pictures of my growing belly more consistently this time around. I have a few when I was preggo with Lily but not many. So, here it goes for anyone interested. I already feel like my belly is huge (but I hear that is how 2nd pregnancies go). I bet it has more to do with all the food I have been eating rather than the small little baby inside me. I am thankful for my low rise jeans and leggings. They should work for a little while longer!!

Now that I am feeling a tad more energetic, I am making it a goal to run more. One, it is healthy for me and baby Q. Two, it makes me feel better to exercise. I went running today, and it felt great. Although, when school starts back up next week, we will see if I can hold onto this running promise!

3 comments:

Holly Jones said...

you look so cute...I still think there could be two in there!

Anonymous said...

I also think I am big enough to have 2 in there! Haha! Jeff would die. I think it could be fun..lol!

Holly Jones said...

I hope you dont think I meant you look like you are having two...I just think it would be fun for you to have two! Dont worry- I would help! Jeff would just die if it was two girls :-)