Sunday, April 25, 2010

What's going on?

It has been another busy week! The end of the school year is always crazy. Track practices and meets have been making it even more nuts! :) It is hard to believe that it will be May soon.

FIRST OFF: Happy belated 29th birthday to my sister Sarah! :)

Knee updates: I went to the doctor, and it looks like my ITband (muscle from knee to hip) is a bit of a mess. It is mostly inflamation-this is a good thing because it can be treated. I will be going to physical therapy a couple times a week for some stretches and scar tissue scraping. I just finished a week of steriods. I have run once and been in the pool a few times this week. I plan on running several times next week (still not too long, but more than this week). Knock on wood-everything feels much better. I cannot wait to go to Florida next month! I know it sounds crazy to most, but this race is just what I need right now. Lots of time on the road with Traci, and hopefully, an ice, cold margarita at the finish!

1 comment:

The Goverts said...

i can talk to you ALL about the IT band..mine was special during at least one year of running in college. everything will be fine...STRETCHING is really what did the trick for me.