Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hello World!

It seems like it has been forever since I made a post! Track meets officially started last week. This makes for some really late evenings. I am happy to report we are 2-0! Off to a great start but always bigger goals to reach.

Training for my race is going okay. It was much easier to run when Traci was here! I was more motivated. My knee hasn't been cooperating, so this week I have been icing and cutting back slightly. We will see if I can get a nice, long run in this weekend. I am trying to get Jeff and Lily to bike with me, so I have someone to talk to!

Lily is doing great. She is full of personality! She talks more everyday and seems to teach me something new. I just got done reading her collection of Dr. Seuss books with her and listening to her sing. Every time I leave the house, she asks "Is mommy running?" I think it is cute that she pays attention to what I am doing. Lately, she has loved spending time helping me pull weeds (she mostly digs in the dirt). I am looking forward to this summer because I know we will get to run around and do fun things together.

I am also happy to report that Jeff and I mailed in our 2008 and 2009 taxes today! You have no idea how much stress this has been causing me! The damage wasn't too bad! :)


Here are some of the latest pics of our happy, growing 2 year old!


Hello Jeff Junior!


yes...she is sweeping the deck!

No comments: