Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Weekend Stuff











ty and lily loved when we deflated the air mattress



walking in my shoes!


words cannot express how hilarious I think their expressions are in this picture!

Sarah and Ty came up for the weekend to visit for BSU's Homecoming. Mimi and Papaw Jim took care of Ty and Lily while Sarah and Sara Thomas (one of our good friends) were at the game and while I was at a cross country meet. They took them to Escapades (in indoor play area) and to the mall. We appreciate the help of grandparents! Later on Saturday night, Angela watched the kiddos while Sara, Sarah, and I got to go out to dinner. It was nice to catch up-although the weekend was kinda crazy! I think Sara has decided that she should sleep a lot before having any kids after witnessing how busy one year olds are!


I have almost completed another cross country season. We have Sectionals next Tuesday- already. Although I love the team, I am ready for a little break to get caught up on school and home things. With one season ending comes the beginning of another season: DEER SEASON! If you were wanting to spend time with Jeff, you are going to have to wait until January! He will be in Vevay as much as possible the coming months. We wish you the best of luck, Jeff and Pat, as you begin your quest for the big buck!

No comments: