Monday, March 23, 2009

Springing into fun!















This weekend, Lily and I went to Dayton. We shopped on Saturday then headed back to Muncie with Sarah and Ty. Sunday after church, we decided to go for a bikeride/run on the trail. The babies only lasted about 1/2 mile before screaming, so they napped while Hannah, Dad and I finished our workout! After a long day, we came home to a new swingset. Jeff added a couple swings and bars to our existing slide. He says he has more plans for a sandbox! He knows Lily and I will need things to do this summer. Today, Lily and I started some spring cleaning (well mostly Lily played while I cleaned windows!). She was excited to color a Minnie Mouse picture (until a big bite was taken out of the purple crayon). I decided to try an edible art project with her-finger painting with pudding. She really enjoyed it!

No comments: