Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Back to School...

My dad has been using my camera for Hannah's History Day project, so hopefully I can be back to picture posting soon. Spring Break is over, and I am officially on the homestretch of school...last nine weeks! Lily has been having a bit of separation anxiety from me (maybe because of all the time she spent with me). I can't even leave the room or go to the bathroom without a screaming one year old behind me. It is both flattering and annoying :) but I love her and am trying to cherish the fact that she loves me so much! Last night, she actually climbed out of her crib (well...I guess it was somewhat of a fall). We had to take the bumper pads out because she was using them as her boost to get her legs over. Crazy little girl...never a dull moment. Jeff is busy working at his mom and dad's house. It is going to look wonderful! We wish everyone a wonderful week!

No comments: