Saturday, August 23, 2008

We can't keep up...

playing in her "confined" safe place-the playpen!

pulling herself up-she was mad I wouldn't get her

in baby jail

relaxing with mommy after a long week of work

Lily is doing so many new things. Each day, I watch her learn something. She recently started saying "baba." On Friday, when Mimi (Grandma Mel) was leaving, she was trying to pull herself up in bed. On Saturday, as I was organizing things in her room, she crawled to my phone! Yes, she isn't even 7 months, and she is crawling. We are in for trouble! She can now get into everything. Nothing is safe! It is fun to watch her work so hard to get to the object she wants-her favorite is cell phones (wonder where she gets that from!). You can see that she doesn't like the feel of carpet on her knees, so she tries to pick them up. Goofy girl!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! She is ready to get in the starting blocks and take a few laps around the track!