Thursday, July 10, 2014

I know...it's been too long!

I can't believe I haven't blogged since April!  No good excuses really.  We have been enjoying a lazy summer-kind of nice with no coaching or summer school or anywhere pressing to be!  I have been painting and do home projects (this will be my next blog, promise).  We have been swimming and really just hanging out.  Here are a few photos over the last couple weeks.

Loving our pool time!





This year, my cousin, her husband, and I decided to put on Vacation Bible School at our church.  It was a lot of fun!




 

 Just being crazy!


 Always love when Traci is in town!!  We went out with Stephen and Sarah while she was here.  So much fun!




 Lily did a 1 mile fun run with Callie!



 We enjoyed Independence Day in Yorktown for the fireworks with friends!







My sister had a fun block party in Dayton...





 And Lily and Parker's grandma just got the cutest new puppy, Sophie!

No comments: