Sunday, April 14, 2013

I Wanna Live Where the Green Grass Grows...

The title of this blog is almost as random as everything in it!  I don't have to tell any of you out there how busy life gets.  I have been trying to take things one day at a time, but even one day seems to be filled with craziness!

The good news:  BEAUTIFUL Spring Weather!!  We have been playing outside as much as possible.  After all, why else did we buy a house with this much land?!  The other night we took a family four-wheeler ride.  We have been on bike rides and walks.  Actually, P pitches a fit when we have to go inside.  We also were able to set up the pergola that my sis and BIL gave us from there new house.  After a couple coats of spray paint.  I think it will be a great place to sit and watch the kids play.  We have SO MUCH WORK to do to this house.  One day it will be just as I imagine it!



In other news: I submitted my FINAL grad project this weekend!  In just a few weeks, I will have my Masters Degree in Educational Administration.  I cannot tell you how good it feels to be at the end of this long journey (I started in the summer of '08).

Kindergarten Round-up, really?  Yep, Lil is starting school in the fall.  We had her informational meeting Friday, and she was wishing she could start then :)  Now, we have to get some uniforms ordered.  I don't think I am ready for school responsibilities!  Can't believe how fast time has gone!
 

Battle Scars: Oh Parker!  All boy and accident prone.  His little trip on the bathroom stool resulted in this: 
  
Luckily, no stitches and things are healing nicely.  Wonder how many more doctor trips I will be making in his childhood?!

My sister went to prom-I can't believe it!  Last weekend, I helped my little (taller) sister get ready for her Junior prom.  She is so beautiful, and it was fun watching her get ready!  





Here is a random picture of Jeff and I from Easter.  We hardly think to take pictures together, so I was happy my sister snapped this for us.  Hope everyone has a great week!












No comments: