Friday, March 8, 2013

Swamped

I am feeling very beat down these past couple of weeks.  Between getting ready for the first round of ISTEP testing at school, trying to do internship work for graduate school, keeping up with house work, and two high energy kids, I am BEAT!  Have I told you how mischievous a certain 1.5 year old is?  I am not sure I will be able to keep up with him much longer!

Not to mention, I am so over winter!  Really, 5 inches of snow in March?!

Luckily, I will be headed to Florida is a couple of weeks to visit my best friend!!!!  And yes folks, I am headed off BY MYSELF!  Although I feel slightly guilty about leaving Jeff and the kiddos behind, I am sure the sand between my toes will do me some good.

Sending lots of prayers out these last few weeks to those who are sick, have passed away, or are in the hospital.  Hearing bad news always reminds me that I can handle all the craziness going on in my life as long as everyone is safe and sound.

Happy Weekend!  Leaving you will a couple photos/video I found on my phone.


No comments: