Monday, October 15, 2012

Homecoming Weekend


My fall break kicked off a little early.  I took a half day on Friday and went with Lily on her preschool field trip to Whitetail Tree Farm.  We had fun seeing animals, picking out pumpkins, and riding the tractor!













Saturday, my sister and her family and two of my great friends came for homecoming.  It was such a treat because it was the first time I was meeting Carter (Sara Thomas' little guy) and Amanda's second, Lauren.  It was crazy with seven kids (a little different from our college homecoming days), but it was a lot of fun.  Hopefully, we can make it a tradition each year!



 Thanks to Amanda's mom for the wonderful BSU gear for all the kids!  So cute!

 It is great that, no matter how many months or years go by, we can still get together and have fun!  Love these ladies :)  Next time, though, we need to be kidless!

Amanda also brought this rug as a housewarming gift!!

No comments: