Friday, April 8, 2011

14 Weeks


I am now in my second trimester! I go to the doctor next week, so I will post about how things are going with Baby Q after that. Hopefully, everything is going perfectly normal :) Until then, here are some facts about my first trimester.

How far along?:
14 weeks

Size of Baby: about 3 1/2 inches and 1 1/2 ounces (so why is my belly already sticking out so far...who knows?!)

Total Weight Gain: around 5 lbs

Cravings: Salty foods (or basically anything that is unhealthy, but what's new?!)

Symptoms: Nausea...this is getting better, but I still had a few days this week that were bad. I also have tired moments (my 3 year old and 22 third graders also contribute to this). I have noticed that more than getting sick, I have started to feel dizzy and light-headed. Otherwise, I am starting to feel better and more energetic then I was the first few months. I have even managed to run a few times this week.



Lily insisted on having a picture too (with her bunnies)

No comments: