Saturday, January 22, 2011

Lily Bug's 3rd Birthday Party!


Lily's caterpillar cake


the party room!


we had chex mix, ants on a log, jello with gummy worms, and cupcakes


the kids got bug masks as part of their party bags

lily was very embarrassed when everyone was singing to her



she didn't want to blow out her candles, so her friends helped



happy to have her green icing




party guests




lots of presents (lots of cute clothes!)






before and after the party, everyone got to play at the museum







Today we celebrated Lily's 3rd birthday at the Muncie Children's Museum. It was great because so many of our family and friends were able to celebrate with us. It is always crazy with so much to plan and do, but I think it was a success! A special thanks to my sister Sarah for helping with all the preparations (she even took most the photos I posted). My mom, Hannah, and Holly helped set up too! I CANNOT believe that Monday, Lily will actually be turning 3!

No comments: