Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve


For the first time ever, my immediate family celebrated Christmas on Christmas Eve. Since Sarah and I have our own babies now, we knew this year, we would want to be home to start our own traditions (plus, Sarah and Pat are off to Aruba tomorrow!). We had lunch with my mom, dad, brothers, and sisters. Then, we exchanged gifts. My parents always do such a great job picking out gifts!


Lily got a doctor kit from Ty, Sarah, and Pat. She likes to use it with her animals.


Ty got lots of Toy Story stuff!



Jeff got a camo snuggie from Stephen!


Lily and Ty go sleeping bags from my parents. She is actually sleeping on the floor in it tonight because she loves it so much!





My mom and dad also got the kids DVD players for the car!



After 5:30 Mass, we headed to Nana's house for our annual Christmas Eve celebration. We enjoyed good food and great company! I am always reminded how fortunate I am to be surrounded by such a large, loving family :)







Here is the last picture from the night...Lily's gifts from Santa are out and ready for the morning! After reading, "Twas the Night Before Christmas," she even left milk and cookies for Santa and his elves! You are probably wondering why I am already posting pics. Well-I am trying to keep myself awake for midnight Mass! I am the reader at church, so I have to be ready to go!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

No comments: