Friday, September 17, 2010

Thanks!

I just wanted to send out a special thanks to all my friends and family who called, message, visited, helped with Lily, brought food, said prayers, or sent goodies. It means a lot to have so many people care about me! I am feeling much better today-it was a little rocky for a few days. I went to work half day today and get to go to the cross country meet tomorrow. Each day, I feel a little more like myself. As sad and hard as this experience has been, I know just how truly blessed we are to have Lily. I have faith that God works in mysterious ways and that everything will work out! Keep praying for a clean bill of health as I return to the doctor on Monday for some final check-ups. Lord knows my body cannot handle giving anymore blood! Happy weekend!

2 comments:

Kara Hartz said...

Oh my, I didn't even know anything was wrong. I hope you are well on your way to feeling like yourself again.

Anonymous said...

I had to have unexpected surgery last Sunday, but I am feeling much better now Kara! Thanks for checking!