Friday, March 5, 2010

Busy Bee!

This week, I was asked to take on the head track coaching position at Muncie Central. The coach quit last Friday, and the athletic director asked if I would take it over. After talking with Jeff, I decided to say "yes." I am very excited to have even been considered for this position. I am also very nervous about the responsibilities. The girls seem to be great, and many of them are my cross country runners. My plate is pretty full, but I am trusting that this is a good time to take the opportunity. Jeff is very supportive and has told me he would make sure to help extra with Lily. Now, I just have to learn how to hurdle, long jump, and high jump before Monday :) Thank goodness my grad class is over tonight! As for training for my race, it looks like I can workout with my runners now!

1 comment:

Kara Hartz said...

You'll be great. Congrats!!!