Monday, July 27, 2009

Dayton Visit









road trip-we rolled down all the windows and lily was loving it...the wind was blowing all around her :)




ty is liking the sheep...lily wants down



























this is the way to travel!





bright sun!

Summer break is nearing a close for me. Only 2 weeks before I head back to school to begin my 5th year in the classroom. I gone been into school a couple times. I would feel much better about things if I knew for sure what was happening next year (for those of you who don't know-I have yet another principal and many teachers left the building). To enjoy some of my last days of freedom, we did a quick visit to Sarah, Pat and Ty's house this past weekend. Sarah and I got to shop and have dinner all by ourselves. Thanks to Pat and Jeff for taking Lily and Ty to Bass Pro for a wilderness field trip. We enjoyed the time together-without strollers or fussing kids! Sunday, we went to a park/farm to see some animals and walk around. It was a really nice visit, and we appreciate Sarah and Pat opening their house up to us!

No comments: