Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday with Mom

laughing at herself finally being able to climb on the couch alone

in hysterics when I tickle her

ornery

there is that tongue again

music!

lipstick

making herself comfortable

this pic is from the past week-we are so lucky to spend so much time with our niece, Callie! Lily is showing her animals.

Today, Lily and I enjoyed the nice weather! Since Jeff was down at his hunting cabin, we cleaned up the house, did some laundry, went to the library, played outside (Lily even watched me mow the lawn), and took a walk (stopping by the Harts)! Later in the afternoon, we headed to the Jones' household. Eric, Holly, and I went for a run while Chris watched the girls. They invited us to stay for dinner-it was soo good! It was a great visit! Lily was worn out and asleep in her carseat before we left their neighborhood!

1 comment:

Kara Hartz said...

I'm more than a little impressed that you managed to mow the lawn while taking care of a toddler!