Monday, January 26, 2009

The Big One-Lily's First Birthday!

eating her new kitchen food

new kitchen from grandma chris

second party-ready to fall asleep!

love the shirt

ready to blow out her candle

always funny

callie and lydgia

pushing ty around-this girl has power

playing with caitlyn

ty in the paper mess

the paper was the best part

steve and sarah

looking at her cards

presents

new running shoes

cousin callie

cousin caitlyn

cousin ty

partied out

balloons!

cupcake cake

taking a snooze

all I can say is...poor callie

yummy

the quinn boys

the balloons were a hit

Sorry this post is a couple days after the fact, but I got really sick the night of Lily's party. I am recovered and excited to share some pictures from Lily's big days (the first party was at my house with immediate family and then Jeff and Sarah celebrated with Lily at my Nana's on Sunday while I was at home sick). I can't believe a year ago we were just bringing our little 7 pound baby girl home from the hospital. Now, at 22 lbs., she is running around (literally), saying words, and making our world a much happier place with her smile! It is cute to see her cart around baby dolls and play with her kitchen set and fake food. Time has gone way too fast, but I have loved every minute of Ms. Lillian! What a wonderful set of family and friends she has been surrounded by these last 12 months. We appreciate everyone who has been a part of it and look forward to many more years of memories!

No comments: