Monday, November 24, 2008

10 months old!

I am almost shedding a tear with this post-Lily is now is the "double digits" of month's old! Jeff and I were watching her brush her own teeth this morning (since she won't even let me help), talking about how she has become so independent. Amazing how, in less than a year, she has gone from a tiny, laying around newborn, to a hilarious, personality filled little girl! I keep trying to soak up as much of her as possible-especially during our time on the weekends. We spend time dancing to Disney tunes, folding laundry (because that still has to get done) and playing with whatever we can get our hands on! She also took 4 steps to me this weekend! I look forward to the coming months as we celebrate our first major holidays as a family of three. I will take some pictures tonight to post if she is feeling a little better. Also, watch for some Thanksgiving Day snapshots!

No comments: