Monday, September 29, 2008

8 Month Pictures by Megan

watching

should I eat this?

kissing back

looking at her best bud, rigley
sitting in her toy basket

loving on mommy

sweet smile

one of my favorites of the day

momma and lil

kisses

hanging around

weeeeeeeee

playing with mommy and uncle steve

uncle steve is fun

standing up

fish face

funny lady

Megan came over today and took some BEAUTIFUL pictures for us! She is so gracious with her time and talent. She took almost 100 pictures, so I narrowed it down to the ones I posted. I thought they were all fantastic, capturing Lily in many different lights. I couldn't decide which outfit to put her in, so she wore both! We hope you enjoy. Oh, if you are wondering why Jeff isn't in them and Steve is-Jeff was napping!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all of the new pictures! She is growing up so fast...I wish I was there to experience it, but I do appreciate all of the photos you post. Miss and love you guys!
Traci