Thursday, July 24, 2008

6 Months Old!

can you believe I am six months old?

sitting pretty

my big, blue eyes

posing for the camera

look at my funny face

Can you believe it? Lily is 6 months old! We cannot believe how much our baby girl has changed over the last half year. She is more than we could have ever hoped for. Everytime she smiles, we know we must be doing something right! We are blessed to have such a healthy baby in our lives. She can sit up by herself for a shorts amount of time. She does great getting on her belly and rolling for side to side. She loves her feet and hands. She is also starting to be quite the ham and realizes when people are laughing at her! Her facial expressions are endless and keep us amused!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is 1/2 way to her 1st birthday! Time just flies. I wish I was there so I could spend more quality time with her as she grows. (and mommy too of course!) Love you guys!